Buffalo Bills Elite Jerseys

huangjian123
Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones is skipping OTAs Nick Boyle Jersey , while he waits for a new contract.

And he’s likely to miss the rest of them, as well.

According to聽D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Falcons coach Dan Quinn said he didn’t expect his star wide receiver back with the team until their mandatory minicamp in June.

鈥淚 know the topic of Mr. Julio Jones is on a number of people鈥檚 mind,鈥?Quinn said. 鈥淚 want to let you know that Julio and I speak regularly. I was fully aware that he wasn鈥檛 going to be here for the start of the offseason program and I was also aware that he wasn鈥檛 going to be here this past Monday.鈥?/p>

Mr. Jones is going to be able to buy a lot of top hats when he eventually gets his new deal, as the receiver market has exploded this offseason and he’s better than any of the guys who have benefitted from it lately.

Falcons owner Arthur Blank said yesterday that things were “fine” and that it was just “a process we have to go through.”

Jones has three years left on his previous five-year, $71.2 million deal, and is the eight-highest-paid receiver in the league.

鈥淚 think like at this time of year as business grows around the NFL, I think that鈥檚 pretty common for a lot of players, to discuss that and wonder where that鈥檚 at Anthony Beauvillier Jersey ,鈥?Quinn said. 鈥淭hat鈥檚 something that he and I discussed together, but as far like anything past that, unless you guys have spoken to Julio, individually or specifically, I think past that, it would be a lot of speculation.鈥?/p>

He’s not the only one lining up at the window, as deals for wideouts including Odell Beckham Jr., DeAndre Hopkins and A.J. Green are on the horizon. And given Jones’ production and conditioning over the years, they’re not overly concerned at the moment Womens Josh Anderson Jersey , with Quinn noting that quarterback Matt Ryan and Julio Jones have gotten together to work out in Atlanta and Alabama this offseason.

Fitting for Independence Day, the Cincinnati Reds saved all their fireworks for the fourth.

Starting pitcher Sal Romano’s suicide squeeze capped Cincinnati’s six-run fourth inning, and the Reds rallied to beat the Chicago White Sox 7-4 on Wednesday night.

”It was nice to be able to contribute with the bat,” said Romano, who was hitting .038 going into the game. ”The first thought when I saw the signal, I thought the number one thing was get the ball down wherever the pitch was. I was excited. I have never done it before. It was definitely a big insurance run and got the out of the game.”

Jesse Winker and Jose Peraza each had a two-run single during the big inning, and Scooter Gennett also singled in a run. The Reds overcame Daniel Palka’s third home run in two games to win the three-game series and complete a 4-3 homestand before a crowd of 24,442, which stayed for a postgame fireworks show.

The Reds have won 13 of 17 and have come from behind in eight of their last 11 wins.

Yoan Moncada added a two-run homer for the White Sox http://www.officialflyersproshop.com/authentic-adidas-nolan-patrick-jersey , who have dropped five of seven and 14 of 20.

Cincinnati improved to 8-2 in interleague play, the most wins since going 11-9 in 2013. The White Sox are 4-11 against NL teams.

Romano (5-8) struck out six and allowing six hits and four runs in five innings. His bunt back to the mound brought home Adam Duvall for the final run of Cincinnati’s breakout fourth inning.

Reds relievers Amir Garrett and Michael Lorenzen teamed up for 2 1/3 scoreless innings before Jared Hughes celebrated his 33rd birthday by pitching the final 1 2/3 for his sixth save.

Dylan Covey retired his first nine batters before the Reds erupted for five hits and six runs while sending 10 batters to the plate in the fourth. Winker and Peraza each had a two-run single before Romano’s bunt knocked Covey (3-4) out of the game. Covey allowed a walk, struck out two and hit a batter in 3 2/3 innings.

”I was trying to get ground balls, but I was leaving my pitches elevated,” Covey said. ”I tried to make adjustments. That’s not my game, I’ve got to keep the ball down.”

”Their guy was shutting us down pretty good,” Reds interim manager Jim Riggleman said. ”We saw some things from him better the second time around. We put together some good at-bats.”

Moncada, whose 12th-inning bases-loaded triple broke open Chicago’s 12-3 win Tuesday, gave the White Sox a 2-0 lead with a two-out Matt Breida Jersey , two-run homer in the third. Palka went deep for a 3-0 lead in the fourth.

The Reds added a run in the eighth on pitcher Chris Volstad’s bases-loaded throwing error.

EXPLOSIVE

The Reds sent nine or more batters to the plate in one inning in five of the seven games on the just-completed homestand.

SHREWD MOVE

Billy Hamilton, who entered the game as a pinch-runner in the sixth and stayed in to play center field, threw out Jose Abreu at the plate trying to score from second to end the eighth – Hamilton’s eighth assist of the season, tying Cubs left fielder Kyle Schwarber for the NL lead among outfielders.

SHAKEUP

The Reds traded RHP Dylan Floro and a minor league pitcher to the Los Angeles Dodgers for two minor league pitchers, optioned IF/OF Brandon Dixon to Triple-A Louisville and recalled RHP Tanner Rainey and LHP Cody Reed from Louisville before Wednesdays game.

DON’T FORGET TO WRITE

A 10-day, nine-game road trip and the All-Star break will keep the Reds away from Cincinnati until July 20.

TRAINER’S ROOM

White Sox: Abreu returned to Chicago’s lineup after leaving Monday’s game and missing Tuesday’s with a bruised left ankle from a foul ball.

Reds: Gennett reported no problems from having his left hand bent back while trying to make a catch on Adam Engel’s bunt Tuesday.

UP NEXT

White Sox: LHP Carlos Rodon (1-3) faces the Astros on Thursday. He is 1-0 with a 1.71 ERA in four career starts against Houston.

Reds: RHP Tyler Mahle (6-6) faces the Cubs on Friday at Wrigley Field. Mahle was 3-0 with a 2.18 ERA in five June starts.

 Youth Cleveland Browns Jerseys