, I was like "100,000 Wh

ylq

, I was like "100,000 Wh

ylq
Earlier in the year, my mother bought a book called "Scarecrow" by Ye Shengtao. This book was really wonderful and made me immersed in it. It is said that children who like to read fairy tales have aura. I was like that at that time. As I grow older, I no longer love fairy tales, and think that it is a naive book. Today, I open it occasionally, and a familiar breath comes out. It seems like a long-term reunion friend. Ye Lao's fairy tale is pursuing "perfectness, perfection, and sincerity". To do this, you need an innocent heart. How can an impure heart write a beautiful fairy tale for a naive child? There is a word in time in my mind-innocence, just like the little boy and girl in this fairy tale. The small white boat, the small white boat, its rudder, paddle, and sail are all white, so white and so pure, fat people are not worthy of ride, and dark old people are not. This is exactly what the little girl said: "Because we are pure, the little white boat is suitable for us to ride." And only the good little angel is worthy of swinging the oars and rowing the boat to a distance. If they were adults, they would definitely not say that. Purity makes them look different. Pay attention to these two little angels. The hearts of these two children are very clear. It is this purity that attracts me. When the little white boat drifted away in the strong wind, the little girl cried, and the little boy was a little flustered, but he still patted the little chest to comfort the girl and said, "Do n��t cry, good sister, a tear is like a drop of nectar You have to love it! The wind always stops. "Children, not as thoughtful as adults, they can always imagine beautifully and see what the adults cannot see Cigarettes Online. Just like a little boy, he naively thought that the wind stopped Newport 100S, but where would they go after the wind stopped? Can I still go home safely? If it were me, I would definitely be a "little adult", but children would not. Their simplicity and innocence made them taste happy and feel the beauty of life. Over time, we have learned "hypocrisy". We are clearly unhappy, but we have to say aloud that I am happy; I obviously want to cry, but I try to cover up my tears Marlboro Gold. When I laugh, I can only pout. Always remind yourself to be a lady. I no longer dance hand-footed beside the speakers in front of the street shops, no longer hold my dad's hand and let him transform me into a pair of magic wings, no longer shy to let my mother pick a star for me to play; I will This hairstyle persists in my opinion, will fight for a dress with my mother, will shed inexplicable tears for a piece of music, and will "grow up" for an idol's smile. We will grow up unknowingly. Why bother so much? ? I remember when I was a kid, I was like "100,000 Whys". Why am I? Why do birds fly? Why are the leaves green? ... In the past, I would take a friend's hand, tirelessly dig mud in the water, steal a few paper cups, take a little water, make a small mud ball, and stupidly said that I can eat after drying; Girlfriends, will rush to hug her, but now, she will gently walk away: "Don't be ashamed!" Almost every adult will miss the time, the happiness of children; at the same time, every child, Are eager to find out in the adult world. Time finally made them succeed, but the price of growing up was-loss of innocence. I can't change this ending, but I will cherish it, and I will control myself, so that I will not lose that pure and beautiful life, and so is it. Keep both pure and true. Pure, it is a little less sophisticated, less indifferent greetings, less snobbish; really, for officials, it is to serve the people sincerely; for teachers, it is to impart knowledge to students without reservation; In terms of down-to-earth study, to do this, maybe, to keep the innocence.<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettes