What are YOU fed up with?

werefedupgroup
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Post as many topics of what YOU are fed up with that you can dream up.  Comment on what other people are fed up about.  Then when you're done, share the link to another friend that is fed up!  Let the cycle begin!!

Re: What are you Fed up with?

Andy Kopp
I am fed up with too many regulations!  Don't get me wrong, we do need a certain amount
of regulations but sometimes there needs to be legal review to seek out and strike out
regulations that are counterproductive to our society counterproductive meaning laws that
do more harm than good.

Re: What are you Fed up with?

Mongobongo
War should have been over 4 years ago as President and Vice President claimed they would do upon election / they lied . Our debt grows at warp speed , but Washington legislators dont care , they ll pass it all on to the working class and its grandchildren , while they , the elitists eat lobster on our dime !! Term limits ; if its good enough for the President , its good enough for the Congress and Senate ! We presently have the most sorry lot of Senators in U.S. history !! The absolute WORST !! Its time to get the geriatric crowd out of here thru the next 3 elections , including THIS ONE . Tax structure : America now has the highest capital gains taxes on our businesses of the industrialized world / recipe for disaster , while D.C. gives tax breaks to those who send our jobs overseas !! D.C. has raped American workers thru George Srs. and the Clinton signed into law NAFTA sending MILLIONS of American jobs everywhere out of our OWN COUNTRY !! Immigration : D.C. wont do ANYTHING serious about this terrible problem , dont buy the " theyre doing all the domestic and plant pickin B.S> that "nobody" else will do , these "TEMPORARY JOB SERVICES " are fueling illegals into OUR factories before the ink is dried on their signatures/ ALIASES !! Where the FK is the mfn INS ????!!!!! They round em up on Tuesday morning ( in Florida ) and they let them loose on Tuesday afternoon !! Whats the POINT , what are we paying these Federal @$$)(oles for ???!!! Its time PRISONERS start paying for their OWN incarceration !! While our schools and colleges have gone to the sewer , and our public schools 40 + DOWN the list , its time to start taking funds from the law abiders and giving it to education , and let the criminals pay for their own crap , totally , its not Amricas job to pay for criminals  , its the CRIMINALS job to pay for his OWN mess , not take money out of education coffers to pay for these losers .................... thats all for today , folks !!

Re: What are you Fed up with?

Andy Kopp
I am fed up with bondage.  Peace, but not at the price of bondage.

Re: What are YOU fed up with?

double
Mr Chairman,
Have you been keeping up with the many shootings across the US? We are living in a government created "pressure cooker" and the lid is blowing off!

Re: What are YOU fed up with?

Andy Kopp
I'm Fed Up with too many regulations.  What has happened to farmers' markets whereby
you don't need a permit to sell your goods.  You just go down to the street corner and
sell your goods.  If something goes amiss the police just go to the site and get things back
under control. Why do you need a permit?  I saw in the news about a year ago that our
President said a lot of laws could be struck from the books.  If he did strike some laws
off the books I didn't hear anything about or I didn't catch it on the news. Peace, but not
at the price of bondage!