he past and the present w

ylq

he past and the present w

ylq
Grandpa Ye Shengtao's works always use his witty, humorous and delicate strokes to see small things, and small stories have aroused people's thinking. They have become a series of simple but understandable truths that have benefited me. Great. Grandpa Ye is a great mentor in my life! Throughout his life, he traveled around and created many immortal masterpieces. Among these countless works, I like to count "The Blind and the Deaf". I don't like this little story because of how gorgeous it is. On the contrary, because of this, I like it because it's real. Its language is authentic, and it can enter the reader's mind and bring an inexplicable emotion, take root, sprout, and thrive. Like it, there is another reason, it is its thinking. Yes, in today's social environment, people gradually lose their self and lose their heart. A network term is a good excuse for "losing their heart"-the world is so chaotic and you just show it to whom! But, is it that easy to change? Maybe your appearance changes, your clothing changes, your temperament changes, but will your mood change? I don't think so. After that time, I was even more convinced of an ordinary school day. I walked in the sun and walked carefully in the snow. But I have to say that Bai Xue under the morning light has a special charm, under the light of Chaoyang, it is more solemn and more dreamy. Immediately, the mood improves involuntarily. After taking a few steps, something amazing happened. The plum blossoms that were still in the buds yesterday bloomed overnight. The temperament, the appearance, is absolutely first-class. The white snow next to him was not convinced, and together with the plum blossoms, they formed a beautiful landscape. The plum blossoms were also more beautiful against the background of the white snow, as if a glamourous girl was proud and proud, and the picture was simply beautiful It's not what words can express. Approaching her, she lowered her head and sniffed. Suddenly, a refreshing fragrance came out, not as strong as a rose, but a faint scent like Xiaojiabiyu, which was better than all the wonderful fragrances in the world. I have to admit, I Deeply attracted by her, I was deeply conquered by her. I can't help but think of a poem: Mei Xuxun Xue is three points away, but Xue loses plumeria! Yes, Bai Xue and La Mei, they support each other, complement each other, and draw each other's essence to fill their vacancies, but I do not know, in the process of learning from each other, the poet has already recorded that harmonious and beautiful picture, unique Fan flavor! Seeing this scene, I had to start thinking again. Little Lamei had such courage to be proud of the snow and had the courage to open in the cold winter. It was really unbearable to praise. If it blooms with other flowers in warm seasons, then it is not it! Facing the temptation, it did not choose to lose its self, not to "jealous in the wind," but instead always insisted on its conviction, and it has never forgotten its fate to this world: Bai Xuemei's flute! It has not lost itself, it is the best proof! Isn't it the same for Blind and Deaf? Only being good at yourself is the happiest. Throughout the history, such examples are numerous: Yu Qian, who is not afraid of broken bones, wants to remain innocent in the world, is willing to be loyal to the country and sacrifice for the country; Tao Yuanming Carton Of Cigarettes, who is not regretful but makes promises Marlboro Lights, would rather Suffering from the flesh, the heart must also be pure; Yuan Mei, who "walks the earth with two feet, picks up the past and the present with one shoulder Online Cigarettes," permeates the open-minded life; Su Shi, who can pull the bow like a full moon, look northwest, and shoot Sirius , Full of pride and ambition, yeah, we all exist uniquely, how can we lose our heart? Time is ruthless. How can we lose ourselves in this limited time? Don't forget: streamers easily throw people, red cherries, green bananas Please remember: the night gave me black eyes, but I use It looks for light!<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettes