more difficult, and with my

ylq

more difficult, and with my

ylq
That ray of sunlight warmed my look when I looked back with warm memories. Thousands of worlds, the dust is small, we are all one of the fishes swimming, either happy, sad, smiling, or crying. However, we always feel the beauty of that ray of sunshine, the warmth of that ray of sunshine. One day in the summer vacation, my classmate and I made an appointment to go to her house, and I was worried that my mother would not agree, so I had to lie to my mother and lie to her that I was going to attend an activity in school. When I said this, I didn't dare to face her squarely Online Cigarettes, my eyes dodged, and my tone was a bit unnatural. The mother asked casually: "Oh, what activities? I'll pick you up?" I was a little panicked and said quickly: "No! It won't be too late, I will come back in a little while." The mother nodded and asked no more Wholesale Cigarettes. I couldn't help feeling relieved, and secretly rejoiced. Soon after arriving at the fellow, she received me with great enthusiasm, but I was not as happy as I thought, and the restless mood was lingering. God also seems to be infected by my emotions. After a while, the sky was raining! I was worried that my mother came out to find me and she broke through my botched lies, and hurriedly told my classmates that I was going home. She just refused to let me, and I had to stay for another 10 minutes. Dashing down the stairs of the fellow scholar, I ignored her even after she shouted for me to bring an umbrella. On the way home, the rain was not heavy, but it was very cold, and I fell on my head. I did not stop and trot all the way in the rain. Suddenly, the rain on my head stopped. I turned back, surprised and scared to find that it was my mother! My mother was holding an umbrella to block the wind and rain for me. Maybe she walked too fast, she was a little breathless, there were fine beads of sweat on her forehead, and her glasses were misted so that I couldn't see her eyes clearly. My mother smiled at me and said nothing, but just reached out and wiped the rain on my head, then took my shoulders and walked towards the home. When I got home, my mother called me to the bedroom. I was nervous immediately. My mother must have found that I was lying! I felt like a bunny in my heart, hopping non-stop. I looked at my mother apprehensively, and wriggled my horns with my fingers. The mother smiled again, looked at me with kind eyes, took one of my hands, and whispered, "Remember the story of" Wolf Is Here "? I nodded. That's the story I told you when you were 4 years old. Now you are 14 years old. 4-year-old dolls all know the truth of honesty, don't you understand it now? Child, losing credit is the biggest loss of a person! My mother's long and hearty words moved me deeply, and I bowed my head in shame. This kind of teaching has given me many times. Whenever I encounter difficulties and take a detour, she is always impatient and gives me examples and reasoning. I remember when I was under 5 years old, my mother asked me to learn a musical instrument, and I chose the piano. At the beginning, I found it very easy to play the piano. Sometimes I was singing happily while playing my favorite children's songs. But later, the music became more and more difficult, and with my inattention, the notes and beats often played wrong. The teacher criticized me, and I was a little discouraged. At this time, my mother told me the story of a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, and then enlightened me, "Do you want to be a caterpillar or a butterfly? If you have the ability and confidence to make a beautiful butterfly  Marlboro Gold, Then you must continuously absorb nutrients, not afraid of any competition and blow, but also endured the pain of loneliness and metamorphosis. Then you can fly up and see a wider world, with more flowers and aromatic mothers The words gave me great encouragement, and I gradually gained confidence. Today, the piano has become my best friend. Whenever my finger pops a beautiful piece of music on the black and white keys, I am really happy. Up<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes