nds are forged across th

caicai2017
What bumps Nike Air Max 270 Dámské and bruises? Think jostling for space on a metro train, stretching out to keep a door from shutting or bouncing through a rave. The challenges of city life are nuanced and, often, discrete. A solid Air Max can help keep one comfortable through it all.
And as Air Max is to the dance hall what an oxford shirt is to American prep schools, the ISPA Air Max 720 incorporates a heel tab fastener that functions like a classic locker tab so that the shoes can be hung in glory after a night out.
Elements for the shoe are drawn from the Nike Nike Air Max 1 Femme React 87 (those should be familiar) and when applied to the Air Max unit serve to guide the bags' displacement for a bit firmer ride. On the upper,Nike Air VaporMax Womens  tight mesh cutouts offer breathability (again the Air Max is to the dance hall...). On the whole, the shoe offers sophisticated solutions to a few unique, www.barrancoehijos.es everyday problems while managing to look awesomely futuristic.2019 - South Central LA artist Lauren Halsey knows what it means to create with authenticity. Halsey is hailed in her community for combining vibrant elements of found, fabricated and handmade objects from around the city to build densely textured installations and monuments. Her sculptures are inscribed with sentiments from the LA community, aimed at authentically and poetically rewriting the narrative on both a local and global stage.
Halsey and her artwork are also inspiration for the latest Los Angeles–specific Air Force 1, the AF-1 ALL FOR 1 – Los Angeles. Employing Halsey’s signature style, which is deeply Nike Air Max 2017 Dámské rooted in the South Central neighborhood she grew up in, she funkatizes the insole with a kaleidoscope of visuals, adorned in red and green accents, Nike Air Max 270 Femme interchangeable straps and inscribed with words of love.
The shoe remixes the Triple Black High into an ode to Los Angeles, celebrating the ones who cultivate Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer community through creativity. Inspired by colors, familiar typographic design and iconic posters plastered around the city, Halsey’s collection is a visual and tangible tale of South Central LA. The shoe’s tongue tag is woven in with block text true to posters seen across the city for decades, its sockliner has a collage of South LA storefronts and it features dubrae with hand-lettered screen printing in font similar to Halsey’s Hieroglyph Crenshaw Project — a public installation of hieroglyphic carvings that allows communities in Adidas Superstar WomensSouth Central LA to author their own stories.
“We all should move, create and act with the conceit of love in our hearts,” says Halsey. “Love means Nike Air Max 270 Damen family. It means my friends. It means my girlfriend. When I work and when I build I think about who I can involve so that the projects are centered around www.rosmariemanz.de love from beginning to end.”  2019 - Drew Henderson's barbershop, No Cuts No Glory, is representative of Chicago's de facto meeting places. Within the barbershop, sports, politics and more are debated. Preparations for celebrations are made. And, most important, bonds are forged across the community.
Henderson and his shop are also inspiration for the latest Chicago-specific Air Force 1, the AF-1 ALL FOR 1 – CHICAGO. The shoe incorporates a series of graphic and material elements that celebrate the barbershop, from a specially created Nike Air Max 90 Womens tongue tag that transitions Chicago's skyline into the silhouette of a comb, to aglets based on traditional barber poles (but with an added Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Chicago-flag twist). On the heel, a pony-hair tab reminds of the daily hair cuts in the shop, while an inner graphic of two hands celebrates unity.