ring the Icon QS in 2018, the three-part collaboration focuses

ring the Icon QS in 2018, the three-part collaboration focuses

caicai2017
019 - Each of Skepta’s Nike SK trainers share an element of his personal story, from travel to Morocco to building a fan base in Paris — and the SK SHOX is no exception. It does, however, extend a more transcendental tone than the three prior Air Max-based releases.
The SK SHOX is about finding belief in boundless opportunity. In 2018, Skepta was bestowed a chieftainship in his parents' home state www.marinasalur.es of Ogun in Nigeria. Nigerian chieftainships are given in recognition of a positive contribution to community wellbeing. “It made me realize that anybody could be a chief, but some people are brought up not thinking they can,” he says.Nike Air Max TN Womens
The shoe’s design extends this thought in the abstract. It incorporates elements of Skepta’s Nigerian heritage to share his familial respect. "I take pride in the fact that I know my surname, and I know where I’m from and both my parents are Nigerian," he says. "It was about bringing Nike to Nigeria and letting the kids know the energy."
That energy is also one that Nike Air Max 270 Femme Skepta is keen to harness in this provocative shoe, to let everyone feel their dreams are within reach. The shoe becomes a conduit to share his point of view that the future is limitless.
"It is important to make people believe that Nike Air Max 90 Mujer they can feel royal — that if they work hard, their work will be recognized and appreciated and celebrated," he says.
Skepta's choice of the SHOX silhouette is rooted in a specific memory. “When I used to go to Manchester, all the kids Nike Air Max 90 Damen Rosa were rocking SHOX. It was a real street shoe there. I liked their swag — the windbreakers and the SHOX," he remembers. "I thought ‘Yeah, let’s definitely do that,’ because I always remember those trips up north."
The Nike SK SHOX drop September 12 on SNEAKRS in Europe, SNKRS in Asia and Greater China, and at select retailers. 2019 - Twenty-one athletes will wear the Nike Air Force 1 Mujer Jumpman on opening day of the 2019 NFL season, the second year of the on-field appearance by the Jordan Brand. Wearing the above cleats from left to right, Tyrann Mathieu of the Kansas City Chiefs, Earl Thomas of the Baltimore Ravens, Nike Air VaporMax Womens Alshon Jeffery of the Philadelphia Eagles, Michael Thomas of the New Orleans Saints and Le'Veon Bell and Jamal Adams [not pictured] of the New York Jets; these are just some of the athletes who will wear team-specific colorways of the Jordan Nike Internationalist Femme1 TD Mid and Low.2019 - The LeBron James x John Elliott Icon QS originates from the collaborative partnership between James, Elliott and Nike. Tipped off by an exclusive LeBron Soldier X in 2016, and crystalized with a fully formed collection featuring the Icon QS in 2018, the three-part collaboration focuses attention on creating versatile pieces that work in a Nike Air Max 95 Mujer range of environments, from business meetings to travel. Featuring the midsole tooling of the LEBRON 8, the LeBron James x John Elliott Icon QS exemplifies the effort with muted colorways punctuated by translucent panels.
Following Nike M2k Tekno Womens the release of the black version in May, white and fuchsia colorways of the Icon QS release September 13 via Elliott's channels and September 14 via Nike. The tan colorway of the Icon QS arrives October 9.