river, the big birds dropped

ylq

river, the big birds dropped

ylq
Today, I read the book "Bird Boat", which reads the story of the boat and the big bird. After reading this story, I know that the children who leave the house are very poor, just like the boat left in a stormy night After his home, the little master was looking for it the next day, but the boat was blocked by the reed, and only a cold moonlight illuminated it. Reading this, I thought: the boat wanted to go home but was stranded in the reed bush I am really sad for it. Later, a group of children came Marlboro Cigarettes, as if to accompany it, but when the sun fell in the Chinese style of reeds, a child glanced at the sky and said, "It's finished, it's time to go home." The boat returned to loneliness. After a few days, a pair of white birds were fattened. This was the first time the boat saw such a big bird, almost as long as his body. The boat would fly away before they got dark, but the big bird did not. Flying away, but staying, the boat felt not lonely anymore. The boat feels the happiness of the big bird family. Although the children and the big bird once gave the boat the warmth, but when the river rose, the boat still wanted to go home, no matter how warm the home was, no matter How long we have left her Newport Cigarettes, and how far we have left her, we will never forget, we will always think of returning to her arms. "Bird Boat" The story also tells us: Friends must help each other, when we encounter difficulties, friends The friendship between us is our great strength. In life, friends have difficulties. We should actively help them and do our best to do something useful for them Wholesale Cigarettes. Then when we encounter difficulties, we can get help from others, just like the boat in this story. He gave the big bird a warm home. When the big bird went out to prey, the little bird called, and the boat served them as a cradle. A fox came. If he wanted to eat the small bird, the boat waved the cable and drove the fox away. So, when the boat wanted to go home, the big bird also helped him. The story was written like this: another night of heavy rain, there was shallow water in the reeds, and the boat felt the water and twisted with all its strength. In the body, the male bird understood the thought of the boat, and said to the female bird, "He wants to return to the river and want to go home!" The big birds held their cables together with their mouths, and forced the boat to slide towards the river inch by inch. Finally returned to the long-awaited river, the big birds dropped the ropes, held the mast with their two claws, and spread their wings from top to bottom to form a beautiful sail. What kind of sail is this? Yeah? Isn't this the big sail of friendship? Isn't this the sail of solidarity? With this friendly and united sail, the boat was able to sail quickly across the river to the other side, and finally realized its wish to go home. "Bird Boat" is not a long story, but it gives me a lot of inspiration and makes me feel family. The warmth of friendship and friendship, I especially like this book. This book was written by the famous writer Cao Wenxuan and was drawn by Sister Pang Yan. The story is interesting and the pictures are beautiful. After I read it, I feel very comfortable. Read it<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons