tory of Bi Mingzhe helping

ylq

tory of Bi Mingzhe helping

ylq
Put down the book "Sunshine Campus, we are good partners", and the rays of sunlight hit my heart: examples of self-confidence and self-improvement of celebrities have made my confidence index skyrocket; words of motivation, let me know respect and appreciation; successful teams Let us establish a sense of cooperation; every single fresh picture touches my gratitude. I am a very fragile person. A failure in an exam will also make me unable to lift my head for a long time. Playing with those high-performing partners will always have a feeling of inferiority around me. The story of Gan Xiangwei, the inspirational brother of Peking University's security, deeply moved me, as Ma Yun said: "As big as your heart is, there is a big stage." Inspired brother became a security guard at Peking University. It ��s amazing to have a book and become a maker of cultural creativity! While praising Inspirational Brother, I also secretly resolved to: take Inspirational Brother as an example, and gather the courage to face the difficulties that hinder me from going forward. I also have a dream, and I do n��t have to be a miracle like Jack Ma, but I must To find my own stage and create different grades, I am no worse than anyone else, I can do it! I can do it! At this moment, my ears echoed the indomitable rabbit Judy in the movie "Crazy Animal City", saying "Go bravely, as if you have never failed." This book, so confident, began to sprout in my heart. This book is filled with a bud of self-confidence. This book makes my self-confidence more and more upright. Every March, the teacher always tells the story of Lei Feng over and over again. I always think that Lei Feng only lives in the teacher ��s In the story; the stories that touch the Chinese characters every year are broadcast on TV again and again Marlboro Gold. Although I have been touched, I always feel that things on TV are far away from me. Working together is a traditional virtue of the Chinese nation. It is always written that there is difficulty for all parties to support it Cigarettes Online, and I always feel that such a big word can only appear in the composition. However, the school starts in one year, and the school carries out donation activities for poor mountainous areas. In order to allow children in the mountainous areas to go to school and have a full meal, students actively donate. Red and green tickets can fill a whole big room at a time Newport Cigarettes. Plastic bag. Wu Haojie, who is usually very frugal, even donated 200 yuan. Immediately I remembered the lyrics: as long as everyone gives a little love, the world will become a beautiful world. Now I read the book "We Are Good Partners". The story of Bi Mingzhe helping disabled students, the story of the neighbors in the Longhai Courtyard, and the story of the bench mom helping orphans. I think this story is very real and touching. Just like it happened to me. These stories are like a ray of loving sunlight that strikes my heart and drives out my indifference. It makes me realize that I need to take the initiative to help others when they need help, and care for the left-behind children around with a sincere smile and cordial greetings. Caring for the disabled with understanding and respect, dedication and kindness, so that everyone feels the light of humanity and the warmth of society.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes